Tuesday 20 April 2010

CROYDON CENTRAL. MY GENERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN

I have been surprised to receive a few complaints about my not keeping up with my blog. I suspect people miss my entertainment value more than wanting to decide whether to vote for me, since the main UKIP website has a full list of policies… But I took the decision, when I began planning the Croydon Campaign for UKIP, that local coverage in the Croydon Guardian and the Croydon Advertiser newspapers would be my priority. They reach thousands of people in Croydon together and for free, and many of those people aren’t on line. Then the time lapse until publication makes my material slightly out of date for my blog. Also I need to be out there on the streets of Croydon meeting people not sat behind a computer. However for those who could still use a summary, it follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment